I am Minha Kim. This is my blog that delivers messages and thoughts freely liberated from my mind about any integral aspect of human life. Please enjoy!
Dr. Minha Kim, Founder and Primer, GLEENET LLC
Formerly having been a professor of communication, Minha is specialized in news and social network theories. She founded A POCO in 2015, modeling humanistic IT to advocate human’s creative knowledge and free will to deal with the seemingly robot-dominant shift of tech paradigm. Now, focusing more on humanistic network, she founded GLEENET LLC in Seattle and has geared towards buiding a core identity of the company. OMNIBUS and Blue Carpet will be the company’s first step for the sake of humanistic SNS.
- PhD in Political Science, University of Manchester, UK
- Received Best Dissertation Award from UK Political Studies Association (2005)
- Hallsworth Junior Research Fellow, University of Manchester (2005)
- Professor of Journalism and Communication, Sungkyunkwan University (2006-2015)
- Published research articles on news, the Internet, and social media (2000-2015)
- Coined digital concepts of social content and conversational news (2010)
- Proposed the convergence between SNS and broadcasting for participatory content (2010)
- Founded A POCO in South Korea and proposed humanistic IT as a business model (2015)
- Founded GLEENET LLC in Seattle, WA, USA (2016)
- Released SNSs <OMNIBUS> <Blue Carpet> (2016)